This website www.sumangalijewellers.com is owned and operated by Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore, which has its Registered & Corporate Office at Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore, 318, Raja Street, Coimbatore – 642 001,Tamil Nadu, India. By using the services provided by www.sumangalijewellers.com, you agree by the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised by us from time to time. Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without any prior notice, and in its sole discretion. All rights, including copyright, are owned by Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, without the permission of Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore is prohibited.
Please feel free to call us on +91-422-2396296 between 10.00am – 7.00pm IST; Monday to Saturday, or mail us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
- Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are not eligible to use the website.
- If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use, purchase or/and contract from/with this website.
- Those who access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws, if any and to the extent such local laws are applicable.
- In case any Indian State prohibits direct sale of merchandise from other states and requires special documentation to affect such a sale without dual taxation, Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore reserves the right to accept or reject the order placed from such Indian State.
Pricing and Payment
- Prices on our website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR), payment will be accepted only in Indian Rupees (INR).
- For orders within India, prices include GST (Goods and Service Tax), payment gateway commission charges, packing and shipping charges.
- In case of international credit cards, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply based on your credit card policy. You are required to submit valid residence proof of the respective country which issued the card. For example:
- Driving Licence
- Residence Permits
- For payments by Indian Credit cards/Indian Debit Cards, you might be required to send us any government-issued photo identity proof. For example:
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identification Card
- Your payment account/card will be debited for your order on the day we send you the formal order confirmation.
- Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our website due to system/typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. The price of the product is based on the indicated weight and payment shall also be made for the same. If a situation arises such that the physical weight of the purchased product is lower than the indicated weight for which the payment is made, the difference amount equivalent to the difference weight of the gold will be sent back through the same mode of payment and the product will be shipped.
- The price displayed and jewellery details may sometimes have typographical errors though every effort is made to avoid such errors. If the product price quoted, listed or displayed in the website is higher or lower than the actual price, Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore will contact the member and will inform the right price for the selected jewel. Then the user can choose to proceed with the updated price or cancel the order.
- Payments for international orders are accepted through CC Avenue gateway either from your respective bank account or by using International credit/debit cards only. For orders being shipped outside India, the payment will be accepted only in Indian Rupees (INR). For international orders, currency conversion rates will apply according to the prevailing exchange rates on the day of placing the order.
- For international orders you will be required to send us government issued photo Identity proof, preferably:
- Driving License
- Residence Permits
Cancellation by Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore
There may be certain orders that Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore cannot accept, and therefore, reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud/scam-avoidance department or any other issue we identify for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by Customer
Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before shipment. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from Track Order option available on www.sumangalijewellers.com. Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque pertaining to respective banking terms.
- You are required to provide information about yourself in the registration form on www.sumangalijewellers.com when prompted to do so. Such information must be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You should maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the information from your end is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or if Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore has a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
- In the event of a non-delivery, occurring as a result of an error made by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore shall claim from you any additional costs incurred by us for re-delivery and you shall pay such extra costs.
- You are required to provide genuine and true information in all instances where ever applicable and requested from you. Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore reserves the right to confirm and validate at any point of time the information and other details provided by you. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be untrue, whether wholly or partly, Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore has the right to reject the registration and block you from using the services of www.sumangalijewellers.com and/or other affiliated/ partner websites without any prior notification whatsoever.
- You are required to ensure that the correctness and completeness of the address at which the delivery of the product you have ordered is to be made.
- You shall check the product description carefully before placing an order. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the jewellery description.
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore has the sole discretion to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you.
- Such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, with the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore shall intimate the customer by email if such limits be applied.
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem unfit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, but not limited to the following:
- You are not authorized to access data which is not intended for you or log onto a server or an account which you are not allowed to access.
- You are not authorized to attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach our security or authentication measures.
- You should not attempt to interfere with service to any other user, host or network by any ways and means including transmitting a virus, overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’ this website.
- Unsolicited e-mails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services are restricted.
- You are restricted to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup, or post violations of system or network security which may result in civil or criminal liability. Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore will investigate occurrences of such violations, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are party to, or involved in, such violations.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine, to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engines and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatorere reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and or damages caused to www.sumangalijewellers.com, as well as legal expenses, from persons using the site fraudulently. Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of this website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore makes efforts to keep the website up and running smoothly. However Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond their control.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore. We have no control on those sites pertaining to the nature, content and their availability. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Reviews, Feedback & Submissions
We are constantly striving to improve our customer service and products whilst maintaining consistent high levels of customer satisfaction. In order to monitor our performance, our best source of feedback is you.
Whilst submitting any reviews/feedback/suggestions, please be advised that:
- All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to www.sumangalijewellers.com on this website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website (collectively termed as ‘Comments’) are and shall remain the property of www.sumangalijewellers.com.
- Such review, feedback, disclosure, submission or offer of any ‘Comments’ shall constitute an assignment to www.sumangalijewellers.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the ‘Comments’.
- Therefore, www.sumangalijewellers.com exclusively owns all such rights, titles and interests in the ‘Comments’ and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of the same.
- www.sumangalijewellers.com is entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- The website will be under no compulsion
- to maintain any comments in confidence;
- to pay you any compensation for any comments; or
- to respond to any comments.
- You agree and confirm that any comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause damage to any person or entity.
- You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the website will contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of ‘spam’.
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore does not regularly review comments posted on www.sumangalijewellers.com, nor is under any obligation to do so. However, Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore does reserve the right to monitor and edit or remove any comments submitted to this website.
- You grant www.sumangalijewellers.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any comments.
- You agree not to use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or misinform origin of any comments which you submit.
- You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
- You further agree to underwrite www.sumangalijewellers.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments submitted by you.
- www.sumangalijewellers.com and its affiliates are not responsible, nor assume any liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.