Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore provides free shipping facility for each and every order within India. We would request all customers for inspecting the package if in case there is any damage before receiving the product.
Once the product is packed, we ship and deliver it with the help of the following courier service for free.
- Blue Dart
- Sequel Logistics
Every package of jewellery from Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore will reach your doorstep in a durable condition and properly packed in a temper-proof packing. Even if it is a gold coin, jewellery or solitaire, the item will be delivered in a special Sumangali Jewellers box with all the required invoices. The member will have to mention the address and provide other details of the person, who will make sure to collect shipment during the time of purchase. During the time of placing order, the member will have to state the complete name of the recipient as it is stated in their photo identification that is approved by the Government. At the delivery destination, the recipient will be required to collect the product and has to provide with any of the below-mentioned identity proofs.
- Ration Card
- PAN card
- Drivers License
- Voters ID
We make sure that delivery is made with the help of courier agent after checking the identity proof of the recipient and the courier agent confirms the same. To make sure that the delivery is safe and secured, the courier agent will note down details of the recipient’s identity proof. During this process, the receiver is expected to cooperate with the agent by providing with original copies of identity proof.
If in case, the member wants anybody else to receive delivery on their behalf, further details are required during the time of ordering the product. The items will be delivered to the person directly at the right place and once the order gets processed, the receiver’s details cannot be changed.
Upon creating the order, change of shipping address is allowed till the order is shipped contacting the help desk. Once product is shipped, change of shipping address is not possible.
If the packaging is tampered, the recipient is advised not to accept the deliverable. If at all the recipient is unavailable during the time of delivery, standard terms and conditions of the respective logistic agency prevails. The cost of handling and re-shipment during the times of non-delivery to the Member will be chargeable to the member.
Guarantee of the delivery of the product is subject to the terms and conditions of logistics company. Any kind of discrepancy in the details of the receiver will result in non-delivery of such product.
In case your purchase is intended as a gift, we offer free gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. Your gift will be delivered in distinctive Sumangali Jewellers gift packing. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally or want us to deliver it, the recipient is sure to be impressed. For gift messages, you are required to send the messages to firstname.lastname@example.org. The same message will be printed and delivered along with the product (Gift).
For International shipment, the customer has to bear all the shipment charges, Custom clearance charges of their respective countries and other charges that can be imposed if insisted by your country. You can contact the customer support additional queries. The shipment charges that is included consists of shipping logistics charge, Indian Custom clearance charges, full value insurance for the product and other miscellaneous charges.
You can check the estimated delivery time for all the products on product details page and is as per the terms of the logistics partner(s). Estimated time for shipments within India is 10-20 days and for abroad it is 25-35 days max for readily available products. For custom made/products on back order/Products under Smart buy it will take extra 40 days depending on the type of product you order. A confirmation will be sent to you by our help desk after the order has been placed.
Copyright & Trademark
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website.
- Access to this website does not authorise any person to use any name, logo or mark herein in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively, the ‘Contents’) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the website for your personal use only.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
- You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software without the express written permission of Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore.
- All software used in this website is the property of Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore and www.sumangalijewellers.com shall not be liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations, or any loss or damages caused by any event that is beyond our control including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore.
- You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through the Indian postal system by registered/speed post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue further use of this website.
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore and www.sumangalijewellers.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website.
- Such termination will be without any liability to Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore and www.sumangalijewellers.com.
- Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore and www.sumangalijewellers.com’s right to any comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement.
- Any such termination of this User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from this website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the terms of this User Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
- The Courts at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu in India, shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
- Sumangali Jewellers, Coimbatore and www.sumangalijewellers.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify the terms and conditions of this User Agreement without any prior notification to you.
- You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on www.sumangalijewellers.com.
- You should regularly view the User Agreement on www.sumangalijewellers.com.
- If the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you may discontinue using the www.sumangalijewellers.com.
- However, if you continue to use the service, you are bound to agree and accept the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified User Agreement.